Error while build in VM

Yukitoshi Murase

Feb 28, 2019, 10:35:37 PM2/28/19
to conceptnet-users
I am trying to build ConceptNet in VM and having an error.
It seems that there is not exist an url where build.sh download conceptnet-raw-data-5.7.zip.
I would like to get some help for this error.

Error:
https://zenodo.org/record/1165009/files/conceptnet-raw-data-5.7.zip:
2019-03-01 11:24:47 ERROR 404: NOT FOUND.
[Fri Mar  1 11:24:47 2019]
Error in rule download_raw_package:
    jobid: 36
    output: data/raw/conceptnet-raw-data-5.7.zip

RuleException:
CalledProcessError in line 175 of /home/conceptnet/conceptnet5/Snakefile:
Command 'set -euo pipefail;  wget -nv https://zenodo.org/record/1165009/files/conceptnet-raw-data-5.7.zip -O data/raw/conceptnet-raw-data-5.7.zip' returned non-zero exit status 8
  File "/home/conceptnet/conceptnet5/Snakefile", line 175, in __rule_download_raw_package
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run

Bests,
Yuki

Yukitoshi Murase

Mar 7, 2019, 11:07:12 PM3/7/19
to conceptnet-users
I changed the version to 5.6, and it worked!

Robyn Speer

Mar 12, 2019, 3:17:05 PM3/12/19
to conceptn...@googlegroups.com
Hi, sorry for not following up on this -- it sounds like you got the branch while I was working on deploying version 5.7.

I've put that version on hold until I can sort out the problem with the worst-case database queries being too slow, so backing off to 5.6 is a fine solution. But I've also now updated the URL in the version5.7 branch to point to the correct raw data package for version 5.7 if you want it.

Yukitoshi Murase

Mar 13, 2019, 9:03:42 PM3/13/19
to conceptnet-users
Thank you for following up my question!

I also would like you to follow up another thread which I asked about extrancting graph structure from CN.

Best regards,
Yuki