Find path between nodes

阚璇

Jul 31, 2020, 5:21:00 PM7/31/20
to conceptnet-users
Hi, everyone. I meet a problem. Given 2 nodes, I want to find all paths between these 2 nodes within certain steps. Is there any method or paper try to do it?

Thanks,

Patrick Hammer

Aug 1, 2020, 4:11:17 AM8/1/20
to conceptn...@googlegroups.com
Depth first search with a depth bound can be used to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Patrick

Am Fr., 31. Juli 2020 um 23:21 Uhr schrieb 阚璇 <kanxu...@gmail.com>:
Hi, everyone. I meet a problem. Given 2 nodes, I want to find all paths between these 2 nodes within certain steps. Is there any method or paper try to do it?

Thanks,

Patrick Hammer

Aug 1, 2020, 4:12:00 AM8/1/20
to conceptn...@googlegroups.com
Oops Breadth First Search I meant of course.

Mark Fallu

Aug 1, 2020, 8:20:07 AM8/1/20
to conceptn...@googlegroups.com
There are a range of algorithms you can use - ab outline of some are here in the neo4j graph book: https://neo4j.com/docs/graph-algorithms/current/labs-algorithms/pathfinding/

You may find it easier to do this type of query in a graph database like neo4j

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my iPhone