Report: 500 server error on Web API

Takatoshi Yoshida

Aug 27, 2020, 5:07:16 AM8/27/20
to conceptnet-users
Hi All,

I'm reporting that we're facing the 500 error (Internal Server Error) when requesting a query through web api. (as of 9am GMT+0, Aug 27th. )

Please let us know if you also see the error as well, or not. :)
I'd also update this thread on demand.
Taka

>Server error
>InternalServerError: 500 Internal Server Error: The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Takatoshi Yoshida

Aug 27, 2020, 11:47:42 AM8/27/20
to conceptnet-users
The Server currently works pretty well. (as of 3pm, Aug 27th)

Thanks for your cooperation & attention :)
[Case Closed ]

2020年8月27日木曜日 18:07:16 UTC+9 Takatoshi Yoshida: