pathscale: pathf90 NIST FORTRAN WHIRL2F

Eric.Lu

Oct 16, 2008, 11:51:37 PM10/16/08
to computer.paraopt.compiler
when I compile bechmark of NIST, I encouter a problem like below:

TMP1ttt = GOTO_L3_PREG
^
pathf95-356 pathf90: ERROR MAIN, File = 1.w2f.f, Line = 342, Column =
12
Assignment of a INTEGER(KIND=4) expression to a LOGICAL(KIND=4)
variable is not allowed.

and my first cmopile command: pathf90 -O3 -ipa -v -show -keep -flist
FM253.f (FM253.f is from f95 of NIST)
second compile commad: pathf90 -O3 1.w2f.f

I tried do it like: TMP1ttt = LOGICAL(GOTO_L3_PREG) it compile
successful, but has link error, the pathf90 doesn't support LOGICAL()
between INTEGER and LOGICAL. how can I resolve the problem?

Eric.Lu

Oct 18, 2008, 12:16:52 PM10/18/08
to computer.paraopt.compiler
For this problem we can call the intrinsic transfer, like below:
TMP1ttt = transfer(GO_TO_PREG, TMP1ttt).

and thank Correl.Steven for his advice.