Healthy New Year

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Apr 22, 2021, 10:12:28 AM4/22/21
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

Depending on the various regions, various days of this month mark the beginning of a new year. Wish you a safe, happy and healthy new year ahead. Let's celebrate it by doing our best to break the virus chain.

We continue to defer our classroom-based weekend workshops as of now.

For the complete list of the online trainings, check out the "Online Schedules" section below.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, like &/or share our Facebook page SysPlay.

Readers' Corner

+ Toolchain Setup: "Shall we meet now to further our discussion?" was a text on Pugs' mobile. ... why different toolchains, for different embedded types ... even if they are for same architecture ... nomenclature (naming conventions) of the toolchain prefix ... download & install the corresponding arm-eabi and arm-linux-gnueabihf toolchains ... Read More of this 3rd article in the series dedicated to Embedded Systems.

For the collection of all our past articles on Linux Drivers, Maths, Linux Kernel Internals, DIY Electronics, Philosophy, Linux tidbits, Logic, and Embedded Systems, visit Articles on our website.

Workshop Schedules

+ All Weekend Workshops has been deferred, as of now. Check the Online Schedules below.

Online Schedules

+ Design a File System live in May '21: (Last few Left)
    > Starting 4th May '21: Design a File System online training by Pugs. See Details.

+ Baremetal Programming live on BeagleBone Black in June '21:
    > Started on 5th June '21: Baremetal Programming using Embedded C online training by Pugs. See Details.

Extras

+ Answer to previous month's riddles:
  1. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
  2. 256.
+ Riddles
  1. I am not a plant, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
  2. How can you get the number 6 by using three 0's alongwith your desired mathematical symbols?

If you think you have the clues, shoot back a reply.

+ Old Age Humour

An 89-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible", the doctor says. A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife. "Ethel", he says, "George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof! The light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?"

"Oh my God!", Ethel exclaims, "He's pissing in the fridge again!"

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the trainings are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

Let's break the virus chain,
Anil

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)