Restarting the Sessions

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Feb 3, 2022, 10:25:32 AM2/3/22
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

Wish you well-being and a pleasant spring around.

Finally, I am back after a long break of 6+ months. It was for a personal purpose, and I believe that I have been able to use my break well.

So, here comes my new year's first live classroom like interactive 8-day session series for "Understanding Linux Network Drivers", starting 5th March '22. Check out the Schedules section below for more details.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends and relatives, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, please like and follow us on Facebook and on LinkedIn.

Readers' Corner

Almost a decade old article written by me on Linux Device Drivers, but still relevant today: Linux Device Drivers for your Girl Friend.

For the complete collection, visit LDD Articles on our website.

In particular, you may check the e-book on Linux Device Drivers, here.

Online Schedules

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Understanding Linux Network Drivers" in March '22:
    > Starting 5th March '22: Understanding Linux Network Drivers online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > Launched 2 days back. Already filling up fast.

Extras

+ Riddles for the Brain
  1. I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I?
  2. If eleven plus two equals one, what does nine plus five equal?
And here's one more as a break bonus:
  1. abcd x 4 = dcba. Which four-digit number abcd multiplied by 4 gives the same number in reverse?

If you think you have the clues, please shoot back a reply.

Let's kickstart the new year w/ knowledge,
Anil

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the trainings are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)