Changing Season

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Mar 16, 2020, 6:45:45 AM3/16/20
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

This month marks the change of season. Be precautious of your health.

An Update: New online training on "Linux Kernel Internals", scheduled over April '20, is already houseful even before a month of its schedule.

And with that, we have launched another online training on Linux I2C Driver. It would run from 5th May to 21st May 2020. Register asap to avail the introductory discount, as the seats are already filling up.

Also added is the Linux SPI & UART Drivers weekend workshop in May '20.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, like &/or share our Facebook page SysPlay.

Readers' Corner

+ Recursion with Trigonometry: Trigonometric functions like sine, cosine, ... can all be computed recursively as well. ... the need is just the recursive relation and the terminating condition. ... Read More of this 2nd article on logic to get the recursive logic for trigonometric functions.

For the collection of all our past articles on Linux Drivers, Maths, Linux Kernel Internals, DIY Electronics, Philosophy, Linux tidbits, and Logic, visit Articles on our website.

Workshop Schedules

+ Check out advanced Linux Porting techniques, this weekend: (Filling Up)
    > 21st, 22nd March '20: Embedded Linux Porting Advanced workshop by Pradeep. See Details.

+ Implement a real Linux Network Driver in May '20:
    > 9th, 10th May '20: Linux Network Driver workshop by Pugs. See Details.

+ Decode Linux SPI & UART Drivers in May '20:
    > 16th, 17th May '20: Linux SPI & UART Drivers workshop by Pradeep. See Details.

+ Debug Linux Kernel Systematically in May '20: (Filling Up)
    > 23rd, 24th May '20: Linux Kernel & Drivers Debugging workshop by Pugs. See Details.

Online Schedules

+ Baremetal Programming live on BeagleBone Black, currently running: (House Full)
    > Started 3rd March '20: Baremetal Programming using Embedded C online training by Pugs. See Details.

+ Dive into Linux Kernel Internals live in April '20: (House Full)
    > Starting 9th April '20: Linux Kernel Internals online training by Pradeep. See Details.

+ Explore Linux I2C Driver live in May '20: (Filling Up)
    > Starting 5th May '20: Linux I2C Driver online training by Pradeep. See Details.

Extras

+ Answer to previous month's riddles:
  1. "Elementary, my dear Watson. Someone has stolen our tent."
  2. In Roman Numerals, nine is IX and four is IV. If you take IX and cut it in half horizontally, you will get IV.
+ Riddles
  1. There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15 and a blouse costs $30. Using the method, how much would a pair of underwear cost?
  2. I am four times as old as my daughter. In 20 years time I shall be twice as old as her. How old are we now?

If you think you have the clues, shoot back a reply.

+ Pencil & Eraser

Pencil: I'm sorry

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy
with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

All my life, I've been the pencil. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have.

This is to all the parents out there.

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the workshops are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

Keep your immune great,
Anil

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)