Immunization is the Power

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Jul 3, 2020, 5:46:43 AM7/3/20
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

Keep yourself Immunized.

Be Positive that Whatever Happens in this World is for some Ultimate Good only.

We continue to defer our classroom-based weekend workshops as of now.

Alternatively, enjoy your home stay and enrich it by attending our online sessions.

For the complete list of the online trainings, check out the "Online Schedules" section below.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, like &/or share our Facebook page SysPlay.

Readers' Corner

+ Permutations: Once done with combinations, it is natural to jump to the next level - the permutations. Like combinations in the previous article, a lot of concepts will be similar. ... permutation is a procedure of first selecting "k" items from "n" distinct items, and then arranging those "k" items (in different permutations or possible ways). In mathematical terms, it is denoted by ... Read More of this 6th article on logic to get the recursive logic for "Permutations".

For the collection of all our past articles on Linux Drivers, Maths, Linux Kernel Internals, DIY Electronics, Philosophy, Linux tidbits, and Logic, visit Articles on our website.

Workshop Schedules

+ All Weekend Workshops has been deferred, as of now. Check the Online Schedules below.

Online Schedules

+ Dive into Linux Kernel Internals live, this month: (House Full)
    > Starting 7th July '20: Linux Kernel Internals online training by Pradeep. See Details.

+ Explore Linux I2C Driver live in August '20: (Filling Up)
    > Starting 6th August '20: Linux I2C Driver online training by Pradeep. See Details.

Extras

+ Answer to previous month's riddles:
  1. My son.
  2. 2 kg.
+ Riddles
  1. What has many keys but can't open a single lock?
  2. What are the missing numbers?
    6 + 4 = 210
    9 + 2 = 711
    9 + 8 = 117
    10 + 6 = 416
    15 + 3 = 1218
    ?? + ?? = 123

If you think you have the clues, shoot back a reply.

+ Pakistani Ambassador and Trump

A Pakistani Ambassador to the UN just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he met President Trump. They shook hands and walked together in the long verandah when suddenly the Pakistani said, 'You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America.' President Trump says 'Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you, I will do.'

The Pakistani whispers, 'My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, Chinese, Japanese and even Indians but never any Pakistani. So my son is very upset. He doesn't understand nor do I about why there aren't any Pakistanis in the Star Trek show?'

President Trump laughs and leans towards the Pakistani, and whispers in his ear, 'Because the show is all about the future.'

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the workshops are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,
Anil

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)