Ordering Dev kits in India

amit mehta

Aug 23, 2020, 2:46:23 PM8/23/20
to compute...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to buy Texas instrument;s Launchpad evaluation
board and I went to Digi-key's India website, where the
board that i am interested is priced at around 1200 INR,
After going through the checkout page, at the last step
of payment i realized that i need to pay another 1200 INR
and also the Duty taxes on arrival for this shipment (It
seems that this board is shipped from Digi-key USA), and
then I did not proceed ahead with my order from Digi-key.

I was wondering where do people in general order electronic
items in smaller quantities in India ?

Thanks,
Amit

--
Sent from Bahamas, while drinking chi-chi and piña colada.

madhav aarotale

Aug 23, 2020, 3:14:08 PM8/23/20
to compute...@googlegroups.com
Use India mart to search shops
Ask them directly over phone call about required componets