Session with Hardware

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Jun 4, 2022, 8:26:56 AM6/4/22
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

Wish you the breezing winds and the soothing showers this Summer.

After an year long gap, relaunching the "Baremetal Programming using Embedded C", to taste the Hardware through Programming. Registration has been just opened up for its August batch. Check out the Schedules section below for more details.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends and relatives, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, please like and follow us on Facebook and on LinkedIn.

Readers' Corner

Here comes the fifth article of my article series on Linux Device Drivers: Character Device Files - Creation & Operations

For the complete collection, visit LDD Articles on our website.

In particular, you may check the e-book on Linux Device Drivers, here.

Online Schedules

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Understanding Linux Network Drivers", this month:
    > Starting today Evening: Understanding Linux Network Drivers online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > House Full, for our first ever IST Evening Batch.

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Linux Drivers KickStarter" in July '22:
    > Starting on 5th July '22: Linux Drivers KickStarter online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > House Full Once Again.

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Baremetal Programming" with BeagleBone Black in August '22:
    > Starting on 6th August '22: Baremetal Programming using Embedded C online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > Registrations Opened Up Just Now.

Extras

+ Answers to the previous month's riddles:
  1. Nine.
  2. 1 2, 3 4, 7 8, 8 9.
+ Riddles for the Brain
  1. There was a man who wanted to prove his love to his wife. So, he climbed the highest mountain, swam the deepest ocean and walked the biggest desert. What do you think his wife said?
  2. Two friends are chatting:
    S: Ramesh, how old are your children?
    R: Well Suresh, there are three of them and the product of their ages is 36.
    S: That is not enough ...
    R: The sum of their ages is exactly the number of beers we have drunk today.
    S: That is still not enough.
    R: OK, the last thing is that my oldest child wears a green cap.
    How old were each of Ramesh' children?

If you think you have the clues, please shoot back a reply.

+ My Sanskrit Journey

I have been now enjoying the sounds, patterns, rhymings of the language, since more than a couple of years. Still, getting amazed everytime I get into it. Moreover, teaching it has been a boon to me, giving an another dimension to my thought process. Want to enjoy the pattern matching and rhyming between answers and their questions in Sanskrit? Watch this video: Question Words. Enjoy and Please provide feedback.

Let's enjoy the showers of rain,
Anil

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the trainings are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)