KickStart of an Evening Session

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Apr 3, 2022, 1:45:38 PM4/3/22
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

Wish you very Blissful Bhaaratiya New Year.

Thanks again for your immense support. The second session series of the year launched in March '22 got filled up, again within 5 days of its launch.

Over and above that, we have been getting continuous requests from many European countries, for IST evening batches for the various trainings. Hence, we have scheduled the next "Understanding Linux Network Drivers" as our first evening batch, starting 4th June '22. Check out the Schedules section below for more details.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends and relatives, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, please like and follow us on Facebook and on LinkedIn.

Readers' Corner

In case you have started reading my article series on Linux Device Drivers, here's the third one in line: Kernel C Extras in a Linux Driver.

For the complete collection, visit LDD Articles on our website.

In particular, you may check the e-book on Linux Device Drivers, here.

Online Schedules

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Linux Drivers KickStarter", this month:
    > Starting on 5th April '22: Linux Drivers KickStarter online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > House Full within 5 days of launch.

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Design a File System" in May '22:
    > Starting on 5th May '22: Design a File System online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > Last Couple of Seats left.

+ Live Classroom Like Interactive Sessions on "Understanding Linux Network Drivers" in June '22:
    > Starting on 4th June '22: Understanding Linux Network Drivers online training by Pugs. See Details.
    > Exclusive IST Evening Batch launched yesterday.

Extras

+ Answers to the previous month's riddles:
  1. Nothing.
  2. 12 + 11 = 123.
+ Riddles for the Brain
  1. What tastes better than it smells?
  2. The day before yesterday I was 25 and the next year I will be 28. This is true only one day in a year. What day is my birthday?

If you think you have the clues, please shoot back a reply.

+ My Sanskrit Journey

As a next dive into Sanskrit, I have started teaching introductory level Sanskrit to adults, this month. I am doing it through Arsha Seva Kendram, as a service to the nation. Here's my first Sanskrit (introduction) class video. Enjoy and provide feedback.

Let's enjoy the journey of knowledge exploration,
Anil

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the trainings are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)