Happy Independence Month

1 view

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Aug 7, 2020, 11:39:24 AM8/7/20
to Computer Club India
Dear Friends,

Wish you a very happy and patriotic independence month.

With 5th of August marking a historic day for India's culture, it marks a long pending independence of mindsets.

Ultimate independence is always achieved through knowledge. So, keep traversing through the knowledge, for the knowledge, by the knowledge.

We continue to defer our classroom-based weekend workshops as of now.

Alternatively, enjoy your home stay and enrich it by attending our online sessions.

For the complete list of the online trainings, check out the "Online Schedules" section below.

Feel free to forward this & forthcoming museletters to your friends, who you think, might be interested in knowledge grabbing. Also, like &/or share our Facebook page SysPlay.

Readers' Corner

+ Permutations of Selections: With permutations of "n" distinct items, and the different ways of selecting "k" items from "n" distinct items, we are all set for the general permutations of first selecting "k" items from "n" distinct items, and then arranging those "k" items ... Read More of this 7th article on logic to get the recursive logic for "General Permutations".

For the collection of all our past articles on Linux Drivers, Maths, Linux Kernel Internals, DIY Electronics, Philosophy, Linux tidbits, and Logic, visit Articles on our website.

Workshop Schedules

+ All Weekend Workshops has been deferred, as of now. Check the Online Schedules below.

Online Schedules

+ Explore Linux I2C Driver live, this month: (Regn. Closed)
    > Ongoing since 6th August '20: Linux I2C Driver online training by Pradeep. See Details.

+ Baremetal Programming live on BeagleBone Black in September '20: (Filling Up)
    > Starting 3rd September '20: Baremetal Programming using Embedded C online training by Pugs. See Details.

+ Dive into Linux Kernel Internals live in October '20: (Filling Up)
    > Starting 6th October '20: Linux Kernel Internals online training by Pradeep. See Details.

Extras

+ Answer to previous month's riddles:
  1. A piano.
  2. 12 & 11.
+ Riddles
  1. What runs all around a backyard, yet never moves?
  2. If I went halfway to a town 60 km away at the speed of 30 km/hour, how fast do I have to go the rest of the way to have an average speed of 60 km/hour over the entire trip?

If you think you have the clues, shoot back a reply.

+ Installing Husband

A woman writes to the IT technical support guy:

To,
Dear Tech Support,
 Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

 In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

 Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

 What can I do?

Signed

Reply:

Dear Madam,
 First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

 Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

 However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

 Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

 In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

 In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Looks 7.7.

 Good Luck Madam!

Signed

Note:
+ Registration & Fees details for the workshops are available from the Register Page.
+ Upto 10% of (Non-Corporate) Group Discount is applicable for 3 or more participants registering together. T & C apply.

Have Thirst for Knowledge,
Anil

-- Passion: https://sysplay.in (Playing with Systems)