International Websites Links

André Schappo

Jun 11, 2018, 11:34:46 AM6/11/18
to Computer Science Curriculum Internationalization
Most multi-national companies have different versions of their websites which are localised to regional cultures and languages. I encourage my students to study the differences between the versions.

Some websites though make it difficult to find the links to their localised versions. Such is the case with the BBC website if you are browsing from within the UK. Here is how I found BBCʼs localised versions ➜ schappo.blogspot.com/2018/06/bbc-international-websites.html

André Schappo