[Computer-go] 2020 US Go Congress

Eric Wainwright

Feb 16, 2020, 5:47:10 PM2/16/20
to compu...@computer-go.org
Hello all,

At this year’s US congress, we will feature an invited speaker to give a Keynote address on the latest AI techniques used in computer go. I hope that all the attendees, whether computer savvy or not, will find the talk informative and enjoyable.

I’d also like to have a “computer track” run throughout the week where we conduct sessions on various AI-related topics. If anyone would be interested in participating, or in helping to organize the track, please send me an email at: "eric.wainwright at gocongress.org”.

For more information about the US congress, or to register for attending, please visit:
https://www.gocongress.org/2020

Regards,

Eric Wainwright
Go Congress Director