A date for the Little Schemer book club meeting 8?

Visto 4 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Joel Chippindale

no leída,
22 may 2014, 5:54:4422/5/14
a computa...@googlegroups.com
When we met on Monday we didn't set a date for the next meeting.

I was thinking that we would make it Monday 2nd June (in just under two weeks), which shouldn't clash with LRUG (but may with London XP?)

How does that sound?

J.

James Mead

no leída,
22 may 2014, 6:19:5122/5/14
a computa...@googlegroups.com
As I mentioned in [1], London XP is on Monday, 16th June. So Monday, 2nd June, is fine for me for LSBC.

Tom Stuart

no leída,
22 may 2014, 11:44:4122/5/14
a computa...@googlegroups.com
On 22 May 2014, at 11:54, Joel Chippindale <jo...@joelchippindale.com> wrote:
> I was thinking that we would make it Monday 2nd June (in just under two weeks), which shouldn't clash with LRUG (but may with London XP?)

Works for me.

Jamie White

no leída,
22 may 2014, 13:21:4022/5/14
a computa...@googlegroups.com
Me too
> --

Murray Steele

no leída,
22 may 2014, 14:51:3722/5/14
a computa...@googlegroups.com
Ditto.

Joel Chippindale

no leída,
23 may 2014, 16:44:5923/5/14
a Murray Steele,computa...@googlegroups.com
Great.

I've put it up on Lanyrd http://lanyrd.com/2014/little-schemer-book-club-june/, do let us know whether you are coming.

J.

P.s. My apologies James M., I completely missed your earlier mail
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos