The 4th Little Schemer book club meeting

Joel Chippindale

Feb 25, 2014, 4:09:15 PM2/25/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
Tom's already written up the 3rd meeting and people are already asking about the next so here you go.

The 4th Little Schemer book club meeting will be on Mon 17th Mar. Do tell us you're coming via the medium of Lanyrd (http://lanyrd.com/2014/little-schemer-book-club-march/) and we'll see you there,

J.

James Mead

Mar 15, 2014, 6:51:11 PM3/15/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid I won't be able to make it this Monday after all.

Hope you have a good meeting.

Cheers, James.

Chris Lowis

Mar 16, 2014, 2:17:30 PM3/16/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
I'm also unlikely to be able to make it too, I'm sorry.

Hope you have a good meeting, the next one should be fine for me, so I
look forward to seeing what you work on tomorrow.

All the best,

Chris