I won't be able to attend tonight's meeting

Chris Lowis

Aug 18, 2014, 6:10:18 AM8/18/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com

Sorry everyone, I'm off work today and won't be able to make it to the club tonight.

Have a good one!

Chris.

Jamie White

Aug 18, 2014, 6:24:45 AM8/18/14
to Chris Lowis, computa...@googlegroups.com
I’ve an after-work doctor’s appointment so I won’t be able to attend either :(

Chris.

+44 7899 872 935
http://jgwhite.co.uk

Murray Steele

Aug 18, 2014, 7:34:22 AM8/18/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it might just be me, Tom Stuart & James Mead.  Maybe it makes sense to reschedule as Chapter 9 is a fairly meaty one, so could benefit from more folk talking through it.

Candidates: tomorrow, Monday 25th (a bank holiday?), Monday 1st Sept.

Any non-attendees have any strong preferences?

Tom Stuart

Aug 18, 2014, 7:38:38 AM8/18/14
On 18 Aug 2014, at 12:34, Murray Steele <murray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like it might just be me, Tom Stuart & James Mead. Maybe it makes sense to reschedule as Chapter 9 is a fairly meaty one, so could benefit from more folk talking through it.

Chris Z said on Twitter that he’s planning to come, but four of us still feels a little thin, so I’d vote for rescheduling unless more people say they’re coming tonight.

> Candidates: tomorrow, Monday 25th (a bank holiday?), Monday 1st Sept.
> Any non-attendees have any strong preferences?

FWIW I can do tomorrow, but perhaps 1st September gives enough notice for more people to be able to make it?

Cheers,
-Tom

Murray Steele

Aug 18, 2014, 8:02:37 AM8/18/14
On 18 August 2014 12:38, Tom Stuart <t...@codon.com> wrote:
On 18 Aug 2014, at 12:34, Murray Steele <murray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like it might just be me, Tom Stuart & James Mead.  Maybe it makes sense to reschedule as Chapter 9 is a fairly meaty one, so could benefit from more folk talking through it.

Chris Z said on Twitter that he's planning to come, but four of us still feels a little thin, so I'd vote for rescheduling unless more people say they're coming tonight.

James Coglan said he’s unable to attend too, so rescheduling makes the most sense.

> Candidates: tomorrow, Monday 25th (a bank holiday?), Monday 1st Sept.
> Any non-attendees have any strong preferences?

FWIW I can do tomorrow, but perhaps 1st September gives enough notice for more people to be able to make it?

Yes, that makes sense.  So, we’ll reconvene again and again and again and …. on the 1st Sept then?  I’ll move the Lanyrd event.

Jamie White

Aug 18, 2014, 8:03:41 AM8/18/14
to Murray Steele, computa...@googlegroups.com
1st Sep is great. Thanks guys