Chapter 8 progress

James Adam

Jul 14, 2014, 8:17:07 PM7/14/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I’ve just pushed some WIP work and examples for Chapter 8 to my repository and branch. It’s definitely not complete, but if anyone is curious I’d be happy to pick it apart and discuss it.

https://github.com/lazyatom/little_scheme/commit/b36bc67cad380a8f46b0a1a5b8f7256e51edb228

— James

James Adam

Jul 15, 2014, 11:02:54 AM7/15/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
I did a bit more work yesterday, and added some more examples:

It occured to me yesterday that I may not have needed to define 'define', or write the examples using 'evaluate' rather than the 'define' helper method used in earlier examples, but I'm not sure. Did you discuss at all what the driver(s) to implement 'define' might be?

- James