Invitation to Apply: Summer School in Computational Social Science at the University of Amsterdam

Diliara Valeeva

Mar 15, 2024, 5:24:03 AMMar 15
to computation...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

The University of Amsterdam will be hosting the Summer Institute in Computational Social Science (SICSS), taking place June 10-21.

This summer school is designed to offer training in a variety of computational social science methods, including but not limited to text analysis, network analysis, image and video analysis, web scraping, machine learning, digital field experiments, and ethical considerations in computational research. It is specifically tailored for graduate students and early career postdocs from social sciences and data science disciplines (broadly defined).

We are currently accepting applications, and I encourage interested candidates to apply. Further details and the application form can be found at: https://sicss.io/2023/abu-dhabi/apply. The application deadline is March 29, 2024.

Please help us spread the word by forwarding this information to colleagues who might benefit from this opportunity.

Best regards,

Diliara Valeeva

--
---