CfA - NSA 2024 (Norrköping, Sweden; August 14-16, 2024) - Deadline: February 29, 2024

F M

Jan 23, 2024, 10:27:51 AMJan 23
to computation...@googlegroups.com, Mauro Martinelli
[With apologies for cross-posting]

Dear colleagues,

For this year’s Nordic Sociological Association conference, Mauro Martinelli and I are organizing a session on “Advances, Opportunities, and Challenges of Digital Trace Data for Social Science Research” (see attached session description). The conference welcomes submissions from across Europe and the globe and, this year, is hosted by the Institute for Analytical Sociology (IAS) in Norrköping from August 14 to 16. Find the conference website here: https://liu.se/en/research/nsa2024

Please submit your abstracts (max. 500 words) for ideas on anything from alternatives to X, untapped data sources or applications, to Digital Services Act projects by February 29, 2024 here: https://wcc.ep.liu.se/index.php/nsa2024

We look forward to reading your abstracts and seeing you at the conference and session in Norrköping in August!

All the best,
Mauro and Friedolin

——— ——— ———

Friedolin Merhout (he/him)
Assistant Professor in Sociology
Director of Graduate Studies – MSc in Social Data Science

University of Copenhagen
Department of Sociology
Øster Farimagsgade 5, P.O.B. 2099
1353 Copenhagen K
DENMARK

TEL +45 35 32 41 27
fmer...@soc.ku.dk
fmerhout.github.io

PastedGraphic-2.tiffs1-digitaltracedata.pdf
s1-digitaltracedata.pdf