Fwd: CFP: 14th Augmented Human International (AH2024) Conference, Geneva, 6 September 2024

Bianca Rumore

Mar 1, 2024, 11:09:56 AMMar 1
to computation...@googlegroups.com

** Please feel free to share and circulate to your networks **

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that we are organizing the "14th Augmented Human International Conference" (AH2024), which will be held in Geneva, next September 6 2024. We invite you to submit papers, posters or/and demonstrations.

The Augmented Human (AH) international conference focuses on scientific contributions towards augmenting human capabilities through technology for increased well-being and enjoyable experiences. Once again, we welcome industrial, art, and fashion contributions. We have broadened the program committee from computer science to augmented art, health, and sociology. Booths will be available for art, fashion, and technology demonstrations. We will also have an event in the Decentraland Metaverse

All accepted submissions will be compiled and published as an Edited Book in the University of Geneva digital library. The extended versions of the conference proceedings of the accepted full and short papers will be published in the Springer Augmented Human Research Journal.

The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

  • Augmented Humans in the Metaverse
  • Augmented Art and Fashion
  • NFT and AI applied to Augmented Art and Fashion
  • Generative Art and AI Art
  • Bionics and Biomechanics
  • Exoskeletons and Super Human Technologies
  • Artificial Intelligence for Humans, AI Health
  • Augmented Sports and Serious Games
  • Interactions between Augmented Humans and Smart Cities
  • Brain-Computer Interfaces, Muscle Interfaces and Implanted Interfaces
  • AI-Human Interface and Brain Governance
  • Wearable Computing, Phygital, and Digital Twin
  • Augmented Reality, Virtual and Mixed Reality
  • Assistive Augmentation, Rehabilitation Interfaces, and Games
  • Alternative or Novel Feedback Modalities
  • Interfaces, Services, and Applications for Human Enhancement
  • Cognitive Augmentation of the Human Intellect
  • Biohacking for Augmented Lifespan and Healthspan
  • Anti-Aging, Age-Reversal and Life Extension
  • Augmented Quality of Life and Well-Being
  • Human Sensory Substitution and Fusion
  • Hardware, Material, Substances, and Sensors for Human Augmentation
  • Smart Objects, Smart Textiles, and IoT for Augmented Humans
  • Philosophical Discussions of Human Augmentation and Transhumanism
  • Safety, Trust, Privacy, and Security of Augmented Human Technologies
  • Ethical and Medical Aspects of Augmented Humanity
  • Augmented Humans Socio-Economic and Sociology Studies
  • Human-factor study, Field Study, and User Study of Augmented Human Technologies

The full call is accessible here

Important Dates (All deadlines by the end of the day CET)

Submission Deadline:  April 30th, 2024

Acceptance Notification: May 31st, 2024

Camera-ready deadline and at least one paid conference full registration per accepted paper: June 30th, 2024

Conference in Geneva: September 6th, 2024

Submissions shall be made to the conference management system via the following link:

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ah2024

If you have any questions or ideas for your contributions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Best regards,

Bianca, Jean-Marc, Evangelia and Amine

--

Bianca Rumore | bianca...@phd.unict.it - University of Catania, Italy