Ph.D Program at The Life Science Zurich Graduate School

Scholarship and Job

Oct 30, 2007, 4:31:57 AM10/30/07
to zensol...@googlegroups.com
More scholarships are posted at http://cambodiajobs.blogspot.com

Ph.D Program at The Life Science Zurich Graduate School

The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of nine highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich. We aim to attract to Zurich the most promising young scientists from across the world. Our programs offer a comprehensive and challenging Ph.D. education that allows our students to develop into tomorrow's leaders in life science research.

To be eligible for the Ph.D. programs of the Life Science Zurich Graduate School, applicants must hold a Master's degree or equivalent from a university in the field of natural sciences, medical sciences, computer sciences or engineering. Applicants admitted to the programs will have to register with either the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich, depending on the affiliation of their future mentor.
Read more: http://cambodiajobs.blogspot.com/2007/10/phd-at-life-science-zurich-graduate.html