Open Call for MODINA Dance & Technology Residencies (2025)

Nuno Correia

May 30, 2024, 4:27:10 AMMay 30
to Computational Creativity Forum
Hello, I’d like to share a call as part of our MODINA project.

MODINA (Movement, Digital Intelligence and Interactive Audience) is a 3-year dance and technology project, co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the EU (https://modina.eu).

We’re opening a call for artist residencies for multidisciplinary duos, with competences in dance and in technology (particularly related to computational creativity and audience interaction), for example: a dancer/choreographer and a creative technologist.

Following the successful first edition of the MODINA residencies, we are organizing 5 residencies of 8 weeks, between January and May 2025, across 5 cities: Bucharest, Budapest, Düsseldorf, Ljubljana and Tallinn.

Deadline for applications: 4/August. More information: https://modina.eu/news/call-residencies-2025/

Best regards,
Nuno N. Correia