Fw:An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1) by Rice University on Coursera.

chengjunwang

Jan 8, 2016, 10:27:06 PM1/8/16
to computational...@googlegroups.com

wangchj04,
The latest information from An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1) by Rice University on Coursera.
We are pleased to announce that the class site for part 1 of "An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python" is now open. We're all excited to be working with a new group of students. We have a dozen graduates of previous sessions who have volunteered to serve as community TAs for this session.

When you have time in the next day or two, log into the class site at https://class.coursera.org/interactivepython1-010 and spend a few minutes browsing the main class page. Most of the important announcements for the class will be posted there. Feel free to introduce yourself in the class forums. We hope to see you in class soon.
Visit the course to start learning
facebooktwitterblogblog
Unsubscribe • Visit support • Discuss the course in class forums • Please do not reply directly to this email
Copyright (c) 2016 Coursera, Inc | 381 E. Evelyn Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94041 USA

王成军
南京大学新闻传播学院
南京市汉口路22号费彝民楼A306
手机:17751010496