Rachel Pedersen – Youtube Academy Free Download Course [2RKSDFJSK2R*f93FK./2RKFDP2]

Karleen Trousdale

Dec 6, 2023, 11:32:43 AM12/6/23
to comp.textcourse
Rachel Pedersen – Youtube Academy Free Download Course https://empresstorrent.com/rachel-pedersen-youtube-academy-free-download-course/

Rachel Pedersen – Youtube Academy

What can you learn from Rachel Pedersen – Youtube Academy?
  • YouTube filming and editing AZ: my powerful workflows that help me create YouTube videos in a tenth of the time.
  • Youtube Market Research Accelerator: I’ll teach you my exact framework and processes for researching YouTube videos – so your videos attract your ideal audience every time
  • ​Channel Tag Secrets: How to create success with your channel tags/keywords and video tags/keywords – so your videos reach the right people.
  • ​The Perfect YouTube Marketing-to-Sales Blueprint: Everything You Need to Build Your YouTube Strategy for Success…
  • The best way to maximize your chances of success.
  • ​52 plug-and-play YouTube video titles: researched and optimized – to help your amazing videos perform from day one
  • Juicy, most powerful swipe files: From YouTube end cards to thumbnails, this will help you save time modeling your success – instead of having to reinvent the wheel every time.
  • ​Hiring a YouTube Video Editor SOP, Guide and Training: My Complete Process – How I Consistently Find, Train and Empower YT Video Editor Talent for $30 to $50 per long video instead of $100 to $500.
  • ​Hook ‘Em In: Copy and paste, plug & play expertly crafted hooks that instantly increase your reach and/or views.
  • ​The Perfect YouTube Video Structure: Skip the guesswork and follow this framework to build exposure, likes, and trust with every video.
  • ​My lead-generating YouTube bio Template: I’m sharing the exact bio template we use to generate THOUSANDS of leads (the leads most likely to convert into buyers).
  • ​Advanced Marketing Hacks: I’ve tested thousands of strategies and hacks – to find out what attracts attention, leads and sales. In this module, I share exactly what works BEST to take content creation to the next level!