Actividad October 1 2013 (participacion en clase)

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Oct 1, 2013, 3:07:17 PM10/1/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am sorry it was not possible to have class today. Please find attached 6 papers and a power point presentation with pictures of the authors. Also, please answer all questions in the word file for each one of the 6 papers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2002 Jergens Understanding GI inflammation implications for therapy.pdf
2002 Lawhon SCFA alter Salmonella typhimurium invasion gene expression.pdf
2003 Suchodolski lab assessment of GI function.pdf
2006 Yanan Xenobiotic receptor meets NFkB small bowel.pdf
2011 Fahrion Toxocara eggs molecular and morphometric identification.pdf
PV_30_03_166.pdf
Scientists.pptx
Questions.docx

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Oct 2, 2013, 1:24:37 PM10/2/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
The answers must be written in English, sorry for the confusion.

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Oct 3, 2013, 10:10:14 AM10/3/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
I have received the work from 12 people: Briones Adai, Carrizales Erik, Flores Monica, Garza Jorge, Gonzalez Melisa, Hernandez Evelyn, Garcia Miguel, Ramos Ruth, Santoyo Darian, Valadez Itzel, Valdez Rebeca and Vazquez Liliana. If you did send your work and you are not listed here, please let me know.

Muchachos, estoy muy orgulloso de ustedes. Aqui y en China siempre son pocos los que se esfuerzan pero creanme, al final siempre les va mejor en la vida. Muchas gracias por su esfuerzo :)