Issues with google group

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Aug 7, 2013, 3:43:22 PM8/7/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
There was a report of not being able to accept my invitation to join the group. Please try to log in using your current email provider (for example, Hotmail) and/or ask your classmates about this.

Personal note: I access my gmail account using my Hotmail account.

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Aug 13, 2013, 10:18:26 AM8/13/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
If you have any issues with accepting my invitation, please create an account in Gmail. Please note that you do not have to create a gmail account, you can use your own email address (for example, Hotmail). Please help your classmates and let me know if you have any questions.