Actividad para asistencia Friday October 18 2013

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Oct 18, 2013, 10:50:56 AM10/18/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Unfortunately, we could not have class today (again). This is nobody's fault, there is always a conflict of schedules during the exams period.

Para tener asistencia del dia de hoy, please send me a mental or conceptual map of one scientific paper related to Veterinary Medicine. Please note that this activity is just like the evidencia # 3. For those of you who want to kill two birds using the same shot, read the analytical program and listas de cotejo and give me your activity para que valga como la evidencia 3.

The deadline for this activity (para asistencia) es el domingo a medianoche. PLEASE do not forget to include the paper and whether you would like this to count as the evidencia 3.

Let me know if you have any question and enjoy your weekend :)

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Oct 21, 2013, 9:13:52 AM10/21/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for doing an effort to understand and "draw" a scientific article!

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Oct 21, 2013, 9:24:19 AM10/21/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Many people sent me the conceptual map but did not attach the paper used to make the map. Could you all please send the original paper to my email address? Thanks :)