Report UANL databases

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Aug 13, 2013, 9:33:12 AM8/13/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Please find attached the template for the first page of your report, which contains the ID details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Portada example.docx

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Aug 13, 2013, 11:33:17 AM8/13/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Please send the report to my email address (josegar...@hotmail.com) and do not forget to change the first page of your report (portada). For example, change the name (for yours), date, etc. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jose F Garcia Mazcorro

Aug 14, 2013, 9:43:16 AM8/14/13
to comprension-de-textos-cientif...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all who sent the report about the electronic databases. I replied some emails but not all. Do not worry, if you sent it, I got it. I really hope you can make good use of the databases in the future.