[Comment comprendre la Chine ?] Where to find the strongest support to the Ch...

??? Zhongjun LIU - Thierry

Apr 16, 2011, 2:13:18 AM4/16/11
to comprend...@googlegroups.com

如果寻找对中国政府的歌颂,应该到美国:

http://www.change.org/petitions/dont-let-clean-energy-jobs-go-to-china

在这里签名只是为了发表一个评论。在这里,我还是希望中国加油,希望中国的大学和科研机构用好国家的拨款,国家创造良好的科研和生活环境,让全世界的绿色工作都到中国去。国家之间的这种竞争是良性的。

Where to find the strongest support to the Chinese Government? United States of America! Pure flatteries? I do think China should even invest more and more efficiently and create better environment for universities and research institutions, as well as for people living in China (investors and consumers-citizens) so as to get ALL green jobs in China! Am-I a nationalist? I signed for this VERY positive (for humanity) competition:  http://www.change.org/petitions/dont-let-clean-energy-jobs-go-to-china

Posted via email from 慢慢地走,欣赏啊!

--
Envoyé par 刘忠军 Zhongjun LIU - Thierry dans Comment comprendre la Chine ? le 4/16/2011 08:13:00 AM