Audio loop functionality

1 view

Gerald Mwangi

Apr 21, 2011, 1:46:48 PM4/21/11
to compos...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, i've done some work on both Tritium and composite-gui regarding Audio loops which I would like to commit. Generally speaking I derived classes from Tritium::Instrument and Tritium::InstrumentLayer and added a widget to the gui for audio loops.
The work is far from finished (no time-stretching, saving the new classes in the h2 file,..), but one can load loops and trigger them from the pattern editor.
I just want to hear your criticism/ideas.
Regards,
Gerald

Gabriel M. Beddingfield

Apr 21, 2011, 2:14:39 PM4/21/11
to compos...@googlegroups.com

I Gerald,

Sounds cool! Where did you publish your branch?

FWIW, I suggest creating an account on gitorious and making
a clone of the composite repos. You'll have full commit
access to your cloned branch.

-gabriel

Gerald Mwangi

Apr 21, 2011, 2:20:36 PM4/21/11
to compos...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I thought you had a branch stuff like that. Does every dev have his own nonlocal composite branch ?
Well I'll open a branch tomorrow and let you know.
Gerald

Gabriel M. Beddingfield

Apr 21, 2011, 2:29:05 PM4/21/11
to compos...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Gerald Mwangi wrote:

> Hi, I thought you had a branch stuff like that. Does every dev have his
> own nonlocal composite branch ?

Yes, that's the approach for now. (This is also how the
kernel devs do it.)

I.e. you do your changes on your own branch. Then you
publish your branch. Then you send a merge request
(an informal e-mail will do... or you can use
gitorious's mechanism).

-gabriel