LV2 Plug-in getting close

Gabriel M. Beddingfield

Feb 21, 2010, 3:10:33 PM2/21/10
to compos...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys! Just a heads-up. A first development release with
the LV2 plugin of the drum sampler should be avail. this
week. I've been testing it with Ingen, so if you would like
to test the Composite Sampler LV2 Plugin, you'll want to get
it. (Ardour 3 might work, too... if all your edges are
bleeding)

Ingen[1] is a patch editor on steroids, and has an interface
that is a lot like Pd, Max, and Alsa Modular Synth.

I plan to also support zynjacku,[2] but it uses a different
MIDI port type that I'll have to add later.

The current status of Composite in Git is that the Plugin
will build, install, and load into a host. It accepts MIDI,
and outputs white noise. It currently doesn't load any drum
kits, nor does it translate MIDI events. I expect this to
be done this week.

-gabriel

[1] http://drobilla.net/blog/software/ingen/
[2] http://home.gna.org/zynjacku/

Harry Van Haaren

Feb 21, 2010, 3:35:34 PM2/21/10
to compos...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Congrats on the progess, been reading around about LV2 but havent got my head around it yet!
Ill give it another shot later on.. after I've browser your sources... :-)

Gotta get me the QT headers.. then ill let you know how things look this side!
-Harry

Gabriel M. Beddingfield

Feb 21, 2010, 9:49:50 PM2/21/10
to compos...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, Harry Van Haaren wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Congrats on the progess, been reading around about LV2 but havent got my
> head around it yet!
> Ill give it another shot later on.. after I've browser your sources... :-)
>
> Gotta get me the QT headers.. then ill let you know how things look this
> side!

Thanks. BTW, there's not any change on the GUI front. It's
been a lot of re-routing plumbing.

Also, let me know if you need help compiling Ingen.

-gabriel