Status Report

Gabriel M. Beddingfield

Apr 5, 2011, 12:12:52 AM4/5/11
to compos...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

I've had several people ask me "What's the status of
Composite?" So, I thought I should give you an update.

Even though development is stalled, I think about this
project all the time. In fact, some of my other projects
(like StretchPlayer) are really just preparation/experiments
for the overall goal of Composite.

However, I am heavily engaged in the development of the
Indamixx 2. It takes all the time that I have (and then
some). It will ship in May/June, and after that it's
anyone's guess what will happen.

Since it's been asked, let me make clear that Trinity Audio
Group (the makers of Indamixx) is *not* trying to inhibit
Composite. In fact, they wish it was done already so that
it could ship on an Indamixx 2. However, other things in
the Indamixx 2 have taken priority.

Thanks all for your patience. The code is out in the open,
and I'm not opposed to folks helping out. :-) That said,
the next step on the internal engine is a mean task.

Thank you,
Gabriel

Patrick Shirkey

Apr 5, 2011, 1:57:22 AM4/5/11
to compos...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabe,

Keep up the good work. If you need any assistance let me know...

Cheers.