Cannot execute "composer.phar install" from a mapped network drive

masire...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2019, 5:58:37 AM4/30/19
to composer-users
Hi guys,

Hope someone can help.

I have my Laravel code in a directory on a mapped network drive of my machine.
And when I run the command in CMD "php composer.phar install" to install required libraries for my project, I have following error:

PHP Warning:  Phar::mapPhar(composer.phar): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in composer.phar on line 23

Warning: Phar::mapPhar(composer.phar): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in composer.phar on line 23
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PharException: unable to open phar for reading "composer.phar" in composer.phar:23
Stack trace:
#0 composer.phar(23): Phar::mapPhar('composer.phar')
#1 {main}
  thrown in composer.phar on line 23

#0 composer.phar(23): Phar::mapPhar('composer.phar')
#1 {main}
  thrown in composer.phar on line 23

I have a machine running on Windows 10.
I'm using PHP 7.3.3 and Composer 1.8.5.