The vendor is already taken by someone else

Jonathan Hedstrom

Aug 28, 2019, 3:57:06 PM8/28/19
to composer-users
I am the admin of a github organization, but another admin of the same project initially published a package to packagist. I get this error

The vendor is already taken by someone else

When trying to publish the package. The other admin has been unreachable to add me to packagist, so trying to contact somebody who is able to do so.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jordi Boggiano

Aug 29, 2019, 2:03:14 AM8/29/19
to compose...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

I added you so you should now have access.

Best,
Jordi

Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - https://seld.be