Can not get packagist to auto-update my repo

Herpaderp Aldent

Apr 14, 2018, 2:53:03 AM4/14/18
to composer-users
Hello

I am writing to you since i can not find out why packagist is refusing to auto-update my repo. Maybe you know why, and what i can do to get it fixed.

What is it about?
1. Git Repo: https://github.com/herpaderpaldent/seat-discourse
2. Packagist: https://packagist.org/packages/herpaderpaldent/seat-discourse

What did i do?

  1. Setup the GitHub Service Hook according to the documentation
  2. Test the service (it went through successfully as you can see the tick above
  3. Controlling if the warning vanished (which did not)
  4. Manually create the POST-Request

Getting the error: as you can see the package exists under that url and i am the maintainer. So what is going on?

Thank you for your help already

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Auto Generated Inline Image 3
Auto Generated Inline Image 4

Jordi Boggiano

Apr 17, 2018, 8:36:57 PM4/17/18
to compose...@googlegroups.com
How did you configure the hook on github?

It should contain: Your packagist.org username (herpaderpaldent) and your API token, nothing in domain.

Please try to delete the hook and recreate it, sometimes that helps.

Best,
Jordi

Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - http://nelm.io/jordi