Composer credentials for private git repository

Alicia Rodriguez

Feb 11, 2019, 3:39:04 AM2/11/19
to composer-dev
Hi,

I have a cuestion with my git repository and the users when I do composer.

I have a module in a private git repository on my server. This module I sale in my website, and when a user buy it i want to create for this user a credentials (user and password) to he can install the module using composer (composer require vendor/module-name). How can I create credentials for each user that buys my module so they can only install it.

I need to known what steps I have to folow to create a composer module with credentials.

Thanks!