New chapter posted to Complex TV

Jason Mittell

Apr 9, 2012, 8:03:24 AM4/9/12
to comp...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

First, thanks for subscribing on updates on my serialized book! I'm happy to announce the release of the next chapter, "Beginnings" at http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/mcpress/complextelevision/beginnings/ . I'm also posting "release notes" on my blog Just TV if you're interested: http://justtv.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/complex-tv-beginnings/

Thanks for reading & offering feedback, and please spread the word to extend the conversation!

Best,
-Jason Mittell

---
Jason Mittell, Associate Professor of American Studies and Film & Media Culture
Chair of Film & Media Culture Department
Middlebury College
208 Axinn Center at Starr Library
Middlebury, Vermont 05753
(802) 443-3435 / fax: (802) 443-2805
Blog: http://go.middlebury.edu/justtv
My current book project Complex TV is online at http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/mcpress/complextelevision/

On Fellowship for the 2011-12 academic year at:
Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Lichtenberg-Kolleg
Geismar Landstraße 11
37083 Göttingen