RE: [SOCNET] SNA & media studies bibliography

John T. Maloney

Nov 5, 2013, 10:20:56 AM11/5/13
to Mathieu ONeil, SOC...@lists.ufl.edu, cola...@googlegroups.com, tf...@googlegroups.com, complexit...@googlegroups.com

set up a webpage or wiki…

http://colabria.com/sna-and-media-studies/

-j

jtm_color

John Maloney
john.m...@colabria.co

Colabria_sig

From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:SOC...@LISTS.UFL.EDU] On Behalf Of Mathieu ONeil
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 4:29 PM
To: SOC...@LISTS.UFL.EDU
Subject: [SOCNET] SNA & media studies bibliography

Hi all

OK, here is a compilation of the references I received. Posting it here makes it easily accessible. Maybe in the not-too-distant future I or someone else can set up a webpage or wiki somewhere which would make updates possible?

Disclaimer: In some cases I was only sent a link to a PDF which had no date or other info. I tried to make the list as harmonious as possible but this is not in any sense a publication-grade bibliography (nor is it exhaustive, it is more a reflection of who responded to my query). If you want a recent overview of the field you could do worse than checking out the below ref. by Ognyanova & Monge, which appears to be really comprehensive.

Thanks again to all those who responded. Hope this is of use.

cheers,

Mathieu

image001.jpg
image002.png