G+, Bubbles & InTrade

1 view

John Maloney

May 20, 2013, 3:21:01 PM5/20/13
to tf...@googlegroups.com, predictio...@googlegroups.com, complexit...@googlegroups.com

Hi –

These Google Groups have been consolidated into the G+ Colabria Community.

Please join here.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106753207926338318303

Meanwhile, Please vote for Bernd’s MOOC:

Bubbles Everywhere:
Speculative Bubbles in Financial Markets and in Everyday Life
Prof. Dr. Bernd Ankenbrand
(networksingularity.com/2013/05/20/bubbles-everywhere.aspx)

Bubbles are everywhere! Over the last centuries we have seen many speculative bubbles and it seems recently frequency has increased. We will start this course with identifying historic economic bubbles. Building on this knowledge we will discuss their sociological, psychological and economic causes. As there are numerous other bubbles in our world, we will go far beyond financial bubbles! For example we will examine the hype around a brand, fashion style, movement or just a simple story. By applying the findings of behavioral economics, we will deepen our understanding both of speculative bubbles and bubbles in everyday life.

Please vote for the Bubbles Everywhere MOOC.

Also, note the demise of InTrade: http://www.intrade.com/v4/home/

See you in G+!

Most cordially,

John