Help needed regarding MPICH2(Message Passing Interface)

ilmudin

Feb 6, 2006, 5:56:54 AM2/6/06
to compgeneral
Hi All,
I am working on a project which is based on MPI.Its parallel
application running on more than one processor(locat as well as
distributed m/c). We are using MPICH-1 implementation of MPI library
from Argonne National Laboratory. MPICH-1 doesn't support dynamic
creation of process once the application has been started, but MPICH-2
does.So MPICH-2 is more usefull to manage processes dynamically. I need
implement my application using MPICH-2 now.
I'd googled lot to find out the developer guide for MPICH-2 but failed.
Let me know if any member have good tutorial or have knowledge on this.
Tutorials given at www-unix.mcs.anl.gov is not satisfactory to find out
the details regarding new features in MPICH-2.

Regards,
ILMUDIN