RE: [compgeneral] I cant get the description or default value of a field

Gurjeet Singh

Jun 13, 2006, 1:43:25 AM6/13/06
to pgsql...@postgresql.org, compg...@googlegroups.com, ser...@pcis.com.tr
Forwarding to official PostgreSQL's ODBC mailing list...

Jun 13, 2006, 3:24:38 AM6/13/06
to Gurjeet Singh, pgsql...@postgresql.org, compg...@googlegroups.com, ser...@pcis.com.tr
> excuse me for my english is not very well :(

That's no such problem in english. But I see few information from you :-(
What's PgSQL version, psqlodbc version, how you try get the informations?

> I use the asp, vb 6 (with sp6) and .net vb to development. And I use
> the postgres_odbc driver to connect the postgres server.
>
> I need to know a field description of a table. But I can not get the
> neither field description or field default value.

Could you send us code snipset (how you try to get the information)?
BTW mylog output could be interesting too.

Regards,

Luf