Fwd: Appointment Request - IIHT Ltd.

hodcomp soet

Jul 28, 2013, 11:08:36 PM7/28/13
to compde...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
Ineed ur feedback.
This will help me to go ahead.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jayesh <jaye...@iiht.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Appointment Request - IIHT Ltd.
To: hodco...@dypic.in, gawadesa...@gmail.com

Dear Ma’am,

I am approaching you with a special request. We wish to hereby acknowledge the outstanding work that your College has done in the service of the education community.

IIHT is amongst Asia's top IT training organizations. We started operations in the year 1993 and have continued to grow exponentially since then. IIHT's business has grown at 40% CAGR year after year. During this phase, IIHT had been successful in carving its goodwill in the industry. As a result, some of the renowned Fortune 100 organizations rely on IIHT for catering to their manpower requirements.

IIHT has partnered with organizations like Microsoft, Red Hat, CompTIA, SMU (Sikkim Manipal University), Prometric and others and provides knowledge on the latest technological advancements of its partners. This has resulted in a substantial increase in the student base for IIHT. IIHT's students include those studying 10th or 12th standard or are pursuing/completed graduation, as well as Corporates. IIHT has over 200 centers in India and presence in more than 15 countries worldwide over the years, IIHT has mastered the training delivery process and the trainers are internationally certified. Our Trainers are trained by the principals like Microsoft, Red Hat and  are certified after rigorous evaluation by CompTIA, Microsoft and Red Hat before they train our students.

IIHT along with Microsoft launched, a one of its kind certification program "IIHT Certified Cloud Professional" .This cloud computing program will help IT professionals and aspirants acquire the necessary skills to develop into cloud professionals by acquiring hands on expertise in virtualization solutions, IT infrastructure monitoring and management, along with private cloud designing and deployment skills.

Since you are heading the department of your esteemed college in Pune, I regard it as very important that your students are conversant about Cloud Computing technology. Cloud computing certification will give your students the confidence and also an edge over others while applying for job.

For any further queries I shall always be at your disposal. Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

K. Jayesh

Franchisee Support Manager

IIHT - Regional Office,

Office No. 64 & 65, 3rd Floor,

Shreenath Plaza,

Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk,

F.C.Road, Pune - 411005

Mobile:- +91 90111 32600

IIHT Logo.jpg

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ms. Arti A. Mohanpurkar
Ph.D Scholar,
Assistant Professor & Head,
Department of Computer Engineering,
Dr. D. Y. Patil School of Engineering & Technology, Lohgaon.
cloud-brochure-new-iccp-1 (1).jpg
cloud-brochure-new-iccp-2.jpg