error: file to import not found or unreadable: "compass/reset"

Brock Barr

Mar 23, 2014, 6:51:22 PM3/23/14
to compas...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

I'm on Mac 10.6.8, running compass version Compass 0.12.4, RubyGems v1.8

In Terminal I do a 'compass create myproject' and as soon as I edit a .scss file, Coda 2 my editor gives me the following error

"Sass could not be completed"
/Users/brock/Desktop/myproject/sass/screen.scss:6: error: file to import not found or unreadable: "compass/reset"

Can anyone tell me what's going wrong?

Brock

Chris Eppstein

Apr 7, 2014, 7:22:05 PM4/7/14
to compas...@googlegroups.com
Your editor is automatically trying to compile for you but the way it's doing that is not set up to use compass. Please seek advice from the coda community on how to fix this and let us know what you learn.

Thanks,
chris