'compass watch' or 'compass compile' generates a CSS file that 403s

Willis Lambert

Mar 22, 2014, 12:44:07 PM3/22/14
to compas...@googlegroups.com
Any reason why the CSS file Compass generates from my working SCSS file on localhost would be 403'ing when I try viewing my site in the browser? I have to manually change permissions to the file in order to get it to serve.

Chris Eppstein

Mar 22, 2014, 1:30:50 PM3/22/14
to compas...@googlegroups.com
This is a bug introduced in 0.12.4 I'm going to release a fix today.