Using Compass to minify Javascript

NorthK

Dec 7, 2012, 7:41:26 PM12/7/12
to compas...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

Will Compass minify and combine javascripts in the javascripts_dir folder automatically for me, if I give it the right command line? Or do I need to use a separate tool for that?

Thanks,
-NorthK

Scott Kellum

Apr 2, 2013, 3:19:41 PM4/2/13
to compas...@googlegroups.com
Some Compass plugins will populate a scripts folder based on a template. For now, this line doesn’t mean much though.

On Monday, April 1, 2013 4:15:46 PM UTC-4, yahya Kacem wrote:
Hi, sorry for posting in an old post but my question doesn't really need a new post.
Why there's this in the config.rb:

    javascripts_dir = "scripts

if compass doesn't minify javascript why there's that in  the config.rb file.
Thanks, in advance.
Message has been deleted

yahya Kacem

Apr 2, 2013, 9:23:38 PM4/2/13