(@) Download Now Expectant: Cultivating a Vision for Christ-Centered Pregnancy

kuyul...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2023, 11:32:42 PM12/20/23
to compac...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Expectant: Cultivating a Vision for Christ-Centered Pregnancy Full Book.

So often during the season of pregnancy, we hear that this time is all about us. But as Christians, our life is always about Jesus no matter what season we are in. This book shares about the unique opportunity we have to showcase the beauty of the gospel during pregnancy, allowing God to transform every aspect of it for His glory. This book seeks to apply the gospel to various spheres of life during pregnancy: relationship with God, marriage, family, fear, health, lifestyle, service, community, and preparing for birth. There are also two bonus chapters on loss and infertility. .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Expectant: Cultivating a Vision for Christ-Centered Pregnancy Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Expectant: Cultivating a Vision for Christ-Centered Pregnancy