Uninstall Windows?

RonTheGuy

Oct 20, 2020, 6:54:14 PM10/20/20
Was considering buying a used PC. Booted from a USB drive prepared by the
seller, then installed Windows 10 but did not activate it. Decided not to buy
the PC. The Windows installation is personalized for me; how do I remove my
personalization or the Windows install? I don’t want someone else
activating that Windows install as me.

Ron, the humblest guy in town.

Eli the Bearded

Oct 20, 2020, 8:17:12 PM10/20/20
This is off-topic in this group. You want an MS Windows group, perhaps
comp.os.ms-windows.misc.

This is for the X11 Windowing System.

Elijah
------
or try "apt-get uninstall $(apt list --installed |grep x11 | cut -f 1 -d /)"