Non-incremental, or final _NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST

Sam

Feb 29, 2020, 4:21:22 PM2/29/20
I implemented _NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST, which I get every time the window
manager resizes my window, incrementally. As I'm dragging the window's
corner to resize it, I get _NET_WM_SYNC_REQUESTs repeatedly and I deal with
them one by one.

Now, I'd like to know when this is all over. I would like to know when the
resize operation finished, or in other words when the window's corner has
been released, is there anything like that?