X Advisor Call for Writers

Steven Mikes

Jun 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/23/95
Hello again everyone!

I'd like to thank everyone from this forum who
has visited our new online X magazine. We've
been receiving subscriptions at a very brisk
pace, about 1 new subscriber every 5 minutes.
The X Advisor has taken off like a rocket!

To help keep up our momentum and to help
provide you all with the best relevant technical
information, I'd like to invite you to visit our
Editorial Calendar and Writer's Guidelines pages,
for any of you who may be interested in writing
articles or columns of your own.

You really don't have to be a professional writer,
just have something worthwhile to say. Almost any
of the question & answer threads in this forum are
the basis for a good technical article or even an
ongoing column. If you are interested, the respective
URLs are:

http://landru.unx.com/DD/advisor/docs/calendar95.shtml

http://landru.unx.com/DD/docs/txaGuides.shtml

And please do drop by to read the premier The X Advisor,
online subscriptions free! The subscription URL is:

http://landru.unx.com/DD/docs/subscribe.shtml

or

http://landru.unx.com/dd/docs/subscribe.shtml

Steve ;-)